Want to be a vendor at our Pride Festival?
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Upper Cumberland Pride Festival. Our organization is dedicated to providing a safe environment for people of the LGBTQ+ and allied communities to celebrate diversity while supporting local economic growth by partnering with the community and attracting individuals to Middle Tennessee.
Every year the festival features over vendors featuring local nonprofits, artists, businesses, and great food. Come join us!
- The Upper Cumberland Pride Festival will be held on Saturday, June 8th. There is no rain date and there will be no refunds.
- Vendor check-in starts at 11:00 a.m. All set-up should be completed by 11:50 a.m.
- Vendors are provided a 10’x10 spot which will be determined in advance and will be given to you when you check in.
- Vehicles are prohibited from driving, parking, unloading, etc. on the grass, sidewalks, and other surfaces within the park.
- No electricity will be provided.
- Vendors may not sell any items or services at their booth/table/tent per City of Cookeville Ordinance.
- Not for Profit Organizations – $20.00
- Corporate or Local Business – $40.00
- Food Vendor/truck – $60.00